Monday, February 20, 2006

Manic Monday

Mondays in my world are by far the most stressful day of the week.  I’m sure that is true for many people.  

My Mondays begin with me frantically preparing for my meetings.  Because they are as follows:

8:15 Team HEBA weekly meeting (I observe)
8:45 Process CCK weekly meeting (I run)
9:30 Company Marketing Meeting (I run)
9:45 Process LEAP weekly meeting (I run)
10:30 Team HF weekly meeting (I observe/run)

For almost every meeting there are weekly reports that I’m responsible for not only running, but also data entry, which is a pain.  

Often I don’t have the data to enter prior to the meeting at which it is supposed to be presented; therefore, I’m unprepared, or scrambling around like a maniac.  

Finally, Each meeting, although integrated in some way, is actually different in terms of people attending and material covered.  So I have to be aware of switching gears every ½ hour or so.  

Add to that the fact that I’m still seriously trying to get over this cold which seems to have moved to my chest and you have my typical Monday rant.  

In other news, life is good.  All Stewarts are recovering from illness(es) and therefore in better spirits.  2 ½ is such a fun age to observe.  I do not know WHERE they get all their energy, but I sometimes wish they’d share some of it with me!

No comments: