Friday, March 03, 2006

Caught UP!

I’m starting to get “caught up” if there is such a thing in this life of parenthood.  At work I’m studying for the Series 7 exam, which is not exactly fun, or even interesting, but I’m about one third of the way through the studying and not doing badly.  

The family seems to finally be getting well.  I ended up with an ear infection/sinus infection.  I totally have sympathy for any child (including my daughter) who’s had an ear infection.  MY GOD is that painful!!!

This weekend we are joining the church that we’ve been attending since my parents moved here.  The kids love Sandy, the nursery attendant.  They spend Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings with her.  

I’m really enjoying singing in the choir with my dad.  Next weekend I start being a cantor and assisting minister as well. I think I’ll really enjoy that role as well.  I’ve even joined a small group to discuss a book during Lent.  

Life is pretty good for us.  We’d really like to hear from all of you.  Tell us what’s going in your life.  

No comments: