Thursday, March 16, 2006

So it starts...

So it starts…

Every year about this time I start my quest for pledges for the Annual MS Walk.  This year, however, I’m committed to raising $250.  So if you know me, you WILL be getting a request to sponsor me (or Aron or Jordan, your choice).  You never know until you ask, so I’m asking “Will you sponsor me?”

You should know by now that I do this every year.  One of my co-workers has MS and our company has a team in the event every year.  Last year we got beat out by a team that raised over $15,000 and this year is going for $20,000.  That’s just get’s my competitive juices flowing!  

It’s for a wonderful cause.  And even if you can only sponsor $5 (which is about all I can do myself) every $5 helps!  You can pledge in one of two ways.

  1. If you are internet happy (which I am) you can go to our pledge site and sponsor us.  click here!

  2. If you prefer to write a check, you can mail it to:

2312 Foxfire Drive
South Bend, IN  46628

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it.  (EVERY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION HELPS!!!)

No comments: