Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dinner Time

This week Eric helped me plan the menu of dinners for the week. This is probably my biggest hangup with preparing dinner, the planning. Once I have a menu (and shopping list) I'm good about getting what is needed and preparing it.

Today I making ribs (much to my children's delight) in the crockpot. So dinner is already cooking. Yay me!

I think this means that I can take 10 minutes from my lunch time to clean a bathroom. I know I'll feel much better after I do.

This weekend we started "10-minute challenges" wherein we as an entire family spend 10 minutes on a chore and then get a little reward if we complete it.

I'm trying to make sure we do one each evening and three each weekend day, but we didn't do one last night. Tonight we will. (this is me convincing myself).

Okay, back to work work.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: