Monday, March 27, 2006

Update


It's great that the kids are now feeling better. We had quite the weekend. We started on Saturday with a round of Play-Doh. It's a wonderful invention, seriously. The kids love it (although Aron believes the brown Play-Doh is called "poopy") but it sure does make an awful mess... and our dining room is carpeted.

In addition we went down two houses to visit Julia (4) and Avery (2) whom are fast becoming thee neighborhood friends. We started out the visit with Play-Doh, which was lots of fun and not my mess to clean up! At one point during the visit they decided to get all of Julia's princess outfits out and put them on. Here you see Aron as Snow White and Jordan as Belle. And although I missed it personally, I guess at one point they were all dancing in the living room to Brick House... which was quite a sight, I'm sure. I'll post the rest of the pictures in their 2006 photo album which you can get to from the site. Posted by Picasa

No comments: