Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Pictures of Aron

A few weeks ago I took the kids to South Bend with me for a day. I thought it was a no-school day for South Bend School Corporation and the YMCA would be having all-day care. But SB was making up for snow days and the Y wasn't open. My boss' wife offered to watch the kids while I worked and once her children got home from school the kids all played together.

When I got there to pick them up this is how Aron was dressed:
From 2011
Jordan was dressed in a similarly spectacular outfit but she wouldn't allow me to take a picture. They were making a show, but decided I couldn't see it. I know they had a blast. One of my boss' children is exactly one week younger than Aron and Jordan, but there are also 3 other elementary school children. And the second oldest is one of Aron's "girls".

Two weeks later it was time for the Mommy/Son dance through Davenport Parks & Rec. Aron and I had gone to two Mommy/Son dances in South Bend before we moved. Last year we were in Europe, so we missed the dance here.
From 2011
Aron was SOOOO excited and discussed with his father about getting a new shirt and tie. We went out the day before the dance and got him a whole suit and Jordan got a new Easter dress (which she's not allowed to wear until Easter Sunday.) He really loves to dress up. For his spring school picture he is wearing a striped yellow shirt with a blue tie. (Pictures forthcoming). And he's so handsome!

I look at the contrast between the two pictures above and I can't help but smile. He's silly and loving and special and wonderful and my son!
From 2011

No comments: